Case Aide – TEMP (Overnight- Bilingual Preferred)
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in providing the fundamental aspects of programs or cases and assists in providing client services, including support for families, under close and regular supervision.
- May assist with conducting programs to prevent and resolve client problems.
- Provides information and referral to clients over the phone or in person
- Provides case management assistance, i.e. preparation/maintenance of client files, mailings, client tracking, and technical and administrative assistance.
- Assists clients in identifying benefits, social and community services and helps clients obtain them.
- May assist with transportation needs
- Provides emotional support to clients.
- Assists with daily living skills
- May assist or organize/lead client activities
- Assists with crisis intervention
- Confers with medical/other personnel on client behalf
- Basic knowledge and understanding of case management
- Basic computer and software skills and experience
- Complete work with accuracy and meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; understand and follow directions
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, families, caregivers, service providers and staff
- Knowledge of community resources is highly desirable
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: N/A
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma; 1 year of related work experience (work or volunteer).
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid drivers license
MANDATED PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Providence House is a 24-hour residential crisis program, and as such requires staffing at all times. When accepting a position with this agency it is important to know that the regular shift at the time of hiring is subject to change during the course of your employment, and that at times of staff emergencies or special events you may be required to fill shifts other than (instead of) your regular shift. This may include holidays. Prior knowledge of domestic violence desired.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Or go to: https://www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org/careers/ to search our open positions