JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering case management/counseling services for clients and families.
- Designs, implements and monitors individual program plans for clients.
- Assesses client needs; investigate their eligibility for services.
- Counsels and aids individuals and families requiring agency assistance.
- Maintains client records and completes required documentation according to agency and accreditation standards. This may include, but is not limited to data entry, progress notes, activity reports, time sheets and logs.
- Coordinates client activities.
- Assists clients with accessing other services (job training, counseling, housing, medical services, etc.)
- Networks with other providers to generate community resources for participants.
- May provide supportive counseling in individual and group settings.
- May transport consumers to appointments, etc.
- S. diploma or GED +5 years of human services experience OR
- Relevant professional credential such as CPRP, CRC, CADC, OR
- Associates degree + 2 years’ experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field, rehabilitation or nursing.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid drivers license
MANDATED PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Providence House is a 24 hour domestic violence crisis program; and hourly sub Case Aides will be required to answer the crisis hotline and provide supportive listening, intervention and referrals.
In addition they will be required to address urgent needs of safe house residents. A 40 hour specialized on site training is mandatory prior to working independently on the hotline. Prior knowledge of domestic violence desired.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Or go to: https://www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org/careers/ to search our open positions