JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering case management/counseling services for clients and families.
- Designs, implements and monitors individual program plans for clients.
- Assesses client needs; investigate their eligibility for services.
- Counsels and aids individuals and families requiring agency assistance.
- Maintains client records and completes required documentation according to agency and accreditation standards. This may include, but is not limited to data entry, progress notes, activity reports, time sheets and logs.
- Coordinates client activities.
- Assists clients with accessing other services (job training, counseling, housing, medical services, etc.)
- Networks with other providers to generate community resources for participants.
- May provide supportive counseling in individual and group settings.
- May transport consumers to appointments, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in human behavioral science such as social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and counseling and child development. Related work experience preferred.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid drivers license.
MANDATED PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Providence House is a 24-hour residential crisis program, and as such requires staffing at all times. When accepting a position with this agency it is important to know that the regular shift at the time of hiring is subject to change during the course of your employment, and that at times of staff emergencies or special events you may be required to fill shifts other than (instead of) your regular shift. This may include holidays.
Or go to: https://www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org/careers/ to search our open positions.