Coordinator of Anti-Human Trafficking Services Center for Safety & Change is a not for profit, equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, culturally sensitive work environment. All are encouraged to apply. This is a full time position to coordinate and provide direct services to survivors and secondary survivors of Human Trafficking.
Some Position Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership to CSC and collaborative partners in the development and implementation of grant goals and objectives.
- Administration of the Safe Harbour Grant which includes the following:
- Community outreach: develop and implement a coordinated community response to human trafficking in Rockland County.
- Establish relationships and work collaboratively with community agencies.
- Build collaborations with key stake-holders to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Develop, schedule and provide educational presentations to the public and trainings for agencies, the faith-based community, law enforcement, health providers, etc.
- Data collection
- Develop and maintain operational policies and protocols
- Completion of required reports including minutes of all meetings and sign in sheets
- Develop and distribute awareness and educational and outreach materials
- Coordinate Safe Harbour Core meetings and Safe Harbor Referral Meetings.
- Provide Direct Services to victims of human trafficking and their families through hotlines; phone counseling; accompaniment to police, court, DA, information and referrals.
- Must have strong organizational and writing skills, valid driver’s license, own transportation and ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines.
- Knowledge of criminal justice system and courts a plus.
- This position requires flexible hours including some early mornings, a minimum of one evening per week and weekends. Required on-call rotation during off-hours to respond to client needs.
- Public speaking and meeting co-facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling or related field; or 2+ years of experience within the criminal justice system/working with victims of crime in a multidisciplinary setting preferred.
- Bilingual / bicultural candidates preferred. Will train appropriate candidates
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Salary: Mid to late 30’s dependent upon level of experience. No phone calls please.
Applicants may email, mail or fax resume, and cover letter, with salary requirement and a writing sample to:
Jacqueline Collazo, M.S Director of Special Victims Services Center for Safety & Change
9 Johnsons Lane
New City, NY 10956
Fax: (845) 634-3396 Email: email@example.com (Subject line must have Coordinator of Anti-Human Trafficking Services)
For more info about our organization please visit: centerforsafetyandchange.org