Case Manager for Keeping Families Together Program
180 Turning Lives Around (180TLA) is seeking 3 Full-time Case Managers for our Keeping Families Together (KIFT) program.
Bachelor’s degree in social work (or related field) required. Minimum 2 years experience with families at high-risk, experience in transitional housing a plus.
Possess knowledge of mental health issues, substance use, child abuse, domestic and sexual violence, human trafficking, and trauma. Possess knowledge and skills to provide culturally competent services.
Experience working with other systems and able to advocate for clients. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Provide outreach and ongoing case management service to families
- Conduct family needs assessments, refer and link clients to community resources/services
- Assist clients with budgeting, completing housing application, and with ongoing needs to maintain housing stability
- Co-facilitate psycho-educational support group and community meetings, assist with family events
- Coordinate purchases, provide transportation to clients with agency van
Successful completion of 40 hours domestic violence training required (can be provided upon hire). Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as basic computer skills (email, word, excel, PowerPoint).
Driver’s license and vehicle required. Send resume to: 180 Turning Lives Around, 1 Bethany Rd., Bldg. 3, Suite 42, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Attn: GT, fax to 732-264-8655 or e-mail to email@example.com. AA/EOE.