FT CASE MANAGER
Jersey Battered Women’s Service Inc. (JBWS) in Morris County, NJ is a full-service domestic violence and abuse prevention agency.
JBWS seeks a passionate and engaging full-time Case Manager to join an interdisciplinary team working in the Transitional Living Program and Morris Family Justice Center. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about community resources and works with clients to increase self-sufficiency and safety using a collaborative, strengths-based and empowerment approach. Possessing strong interpersonal skills and flexibility, this case manager will provide housing advocacy, safety planning, linkage to resources, and coordinate client services. EOE
· Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field
· Experience in housing, vocational, and/or social services case management, preferred
- Experience utilizing crisis intervention skills, conducting needs assessments, and assisting in safety
· Must complete 40 hours of domestic violence training upon hire
· Schedule includes 2 evenings per week
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking, preferred
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com.