Per Diem Case Worker
- Case Workers needed to provide case management and crisis intervention services to victims of domestic violence in a residential facility on a per diem basis.
- Answer the 24-hour domestic violence hotline
- Orient residents to communal living in our residential facility.
- Provide ongoing information and advocacy to assigned clients during their stay.
- Support residents in achieving their goals in accordance with program guidelines and Agency policy.
- Provide client transportation on an as-needed basis.
- Availability to work holidays, weekends (mornings or evenings) and overnight shifts. Bachelor’s degree preferred, domestic violence experience and proficient in Spanish a plus.
- Compensation is $15 per hour
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com