NJCEDV Training Institute
Welcome to the NJCEDV Training Institute. NJCEDV has long been in a leader in providing training to advocates and community members involved in the work to end domestic violence. We are currently accepting training proposals check back soon. Please scroll to the bottom to see important information regarding registration and updated policies.
You may only check out for one registrant at a time so that we may gather DVS and DVL details necessary for proper credit and so that all registrants receive training notices.
Account registration is required for all Institute trainings. Accounts enable you to keep track of the workshops you have attended and credits you have earned. You can also maintain “store credits” for trainings you are unable to attend after registration. (See updated refund policy)
Once you create an account on our site, you will be able to log back in and see trainings.
If you cannot register online, please contact Training@NJCEDV.org. We are more than happy to walk you through the process and your feedback is appreciated.
Cancellations, Store Credit and Check Payment
- Cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours prior to start of scheduled training. Replacements are accepted, but please do let us know 24 hours in advance so that we may prepare materials for the new trainee.
- Store credit will be emailed upon receipt of cancellation 48 hours prior. This credit will be available in your account for future use. There is no time limit to use the credit.
- Registration will be considered confirmed upon receipt of payment in full.
- Checks are accepted at checkout; please be sure to print your email confirmation and send with payment. (If you do not receive confirmation, your registration has likely not gone through. Check your junk folder as it may have gone there; if not, do contact us.) Without this paperwork, we may not credit the training to the proper account.
- Without the requested information, your registration may be delayed.
- We understand that emergencies may occur from time to time; please contact Training@NJCEDV.ORG to discuss.
Until otherwise noted, Institute trainings will be held at the NJCEDV office located at:
1670 Whitehorse-Hamilton Square Road
Trenton, NJ 08690-3541
NJCEDV is committed to providing trainings and materials that are accessible to the greatest number of participants and/or interested individuals. We value the active participation of ALL in our trainings. Requests should be submitted at least (5) business days in advance if you are in need of a reasonable accommodation to attend our training. Deaf interpreters are available. Please submit your requests to Training@NJCEDV.org