Bergen County’s Division of Alternatives to Domestic Violence has an immediate opening for a full-time clinician to work in the highly rewarding field of domestic violence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitate separate counseling groups for victims/survivors and perpetrators of domestic violence
- Provide individual counseling to victims/survivors and perpetrators of domestic violence
- Provide crisis counseling to victims/survivors of domestic violence
- Conduct intake assessments
- Answer hotline calls
- Provide accurate, thorough and timely documentation
- Provide trauma-informed treatment
- Work collaboratively in a team atmosphere
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field
- Current and Valid New Jersey license (or in process of achieving): LAC, LSW, LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Cultural competency
Bilingual and male clinicians are encouraged to apply.
Entry-level candidates welcome.